Monday, November 16, 2009

Blog Response

I completely agree with your response to this article. I think that when people hear "lower taxes" they automatically assume that it is a good thing. I would even probably be one of those people if I didn't know that California also tried lowering the taxes with not much success. With the bad economy and the other problems that our country is going through right now, politicians are probably just trying new things to help our situation. I think that alot of people don't understand that taxes are 100% necessary for a country to stay alive. Taxes are inevitable and overall, they benefit the citizens. Even though Governor Perry is suggesting this despite California's attempt to do the same thing, I don't think that he is only doing it to get votes and supporters. If he wasn;t trying something new then people would be saying that he's not doing enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment